Looking to spice up your mutton? Try our Mutton Curry Gravy to create a mouth-watering simmer sauce in 3 simple steps.
- Mix with Water
- Cook with mutton for 12 min
- Serve and Enjoy!
Our Mutton Curry flavor makes for an excellent rich and spicy simmer sauce that pairs well with mutton.
Let's Make Indian Mutton Curry Gravy.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Note: All ingredients in blue are available at alcofoods.com
|Ginger Paste||1/2 tsp|
|Garlic Paste||1/2 tsp|
|Heavy Whipping Cream||1 tbsp|
|ALCO Mutton Curry Gravy Powder||50g|
- First, marinate the Mutton with salt, ginger garlic paste for 15-20 minutes
- Then add the Alco Mutton Curry Gravy(50g) packet to a bowl and thoroughly with water to create a gravy.
- Then pan fry the marinated chicken for 2-5 minutes
- Then melt butter in a pan.
- Then add gravy and bring to a rapid simmer on medium / high heat.
- Then stir regularly until thickening or desired consistency for 6-12 minutes. Stir to avoid burning.
- Then add fried mutton in gravy, and cook for your desired consistency.
- Then remove from the heat and drizzle in the cream. Let's sit for 3 minutes.
- Now served with rice or naan roti.
Now you can cook delicious food at your home with pure and healthy spices. Alco Foods offers you a wide range of exotic Indian spices and seasonings that can make your recipes flavorful. The Easy Gravy Bowls offers you containers of quality spices blended to make your food delicious and easy to cook. I prefer Alco Foods spices for cooking food for my family. You should also try it once.
Visit Alco Foods website today for more details..FOR MORE EASY GRAVY BOWLS COLLECTIONS:
No matter which variation you prefer Dum aloo, with its bite-sized pieces of potato and aromatic sauce is ideal for a light meal, snack, or starter.
Veg Biryani is an aromatic and flavorful rice dish that is made with biryani rice, vegetables and spices. Veg Biryani is a very popular dish in Indian cuisine. Veg Biryani...