About Indian Street Food Masala
Jhal Muri, Pani Puri, Bhel Puri, Vada Pav, Pav Bhaji, Idli Sambar, or Pakoda Chutney; what is your favorite Indian Street Food? No matter all of these or any of these, Alco Foods has come up with the ready-to-use Masala for all of them. These Indian Street Food Masalas from... Read More
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Chaat Masala is a powdered spice mix from South Asia commonly used to flavor chaat. It typically consists of amchur powder, cumin, coriander, dried ginger, black salt, black pepper, asafoetida, and chili powder. Zesty, savory, and slightly hot, chaat masala is an Indian spice mix that increases the flavor of various dishes. Occasionally used as a spice in cooking, chaat masala is often disseminated as a garnish on salads, chaats, and drinks.
Kolkata Jhal Muri Masala or Moodi Masala is a distinctive spice mix used to make Jhaal Muri, a mouthwatering crunchy street food snack, spiced with mustard oil. Alco Foods Jhal Muri is the perfect ingredient for the genuine Kolkata-style Jhal Muri.
- Magic Masala tastes amazing to make Pulao, Noodles, and Sabzi.
- Mix Magic masala into your chili. Blend up the traditional spices in chili by adding Magic masala.
- Sprinkle Magic masala into Pasta or Pizza toppings. It counts as a pleasant spice to any soup.
- Take a dash of it and sprinkle it into soup. Stir the stew and taste it. Add as much as you like.
- You can add it to Semolina upma, Bhindi Kurkuri, Zeera Aloo, Idli, Upma, Makhani Dal, Shezwan Noodles, and more.