Let's Make Indian Veg Biryani Mix.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutesNote: All ingredients in blue are available at alcofoods.com
|Green Peas||1 cup|
|Coriander Leaves||1/4 cup|
|Mint Leaves||1/4 cup|
|ALCO Veg Biryani Mix Gravy||50g|
1. Wash & soak rice for 15 min and drain.
2. Boil water, add 1 tbsp oil and cook the rice until fully cooked.
3. Make a paste of curd & a whole packet of Alco Veg Biryani Mix (50g).
4. In a large frying pan, heat the remaining oil. Add onion and sauté until golden brown. Add paste, chopped vegetables & water, and cook for 20-25 min.
5. Place the vegetables in a heavy-bottomed casserole/pan and add the rice, sprinkle coriander, min, and cook on a low heat for about 9-10 min.
6. Mix curd in a bowl with Alco Pudina Chutney to prepare Raita.
7. Garnish with fried onions and serve hot with cold mint Raita.
Now you can cook delicious food at your home with pure and healthy spices. Alco Foods offers you a wide range of exotic Indian spices and seasonings that can make your recipes flavorful. The Easy Gravy Bowls offers you containers of quality spices blended to make your food delicious and easy to cook. I prefer Alco Foods spices for cooking food for my family. You should also try it once.
Visit the Alco Foods website today for more details.
FOR MORE EASY GRAVY BOWLS COLLECTIONS:
No matter which variation you prefer Dum aloo, with its bite-sized pieces of potato and aromatic sauce is ideal for a light meal, snack, or starter.
Veg Biryani is an aromatic and flavorful rice dish that is made with biryani rice, vegetables and spices. Veg Biryani is a very popular dish in Indian cuisine. Veg Biryani...