PANEER LABABDAR: THE RECIPE OF MELTING GOODNESSVeg Lababdar is creamy and savory tomato and onion-based curry with sautéed veggies. The literal translation of lababdar is a strong desire and complete surrender and the word is mostly used to define food. Veg Lababdar is best served with rice or naan.
- 10-12 - Cashews (Kaju)
- 1 - Bay Leaf (Tej Patta)
- 2 - Cup Water
- 1 - Green Cardamom (Hari Ilaychi)
- 1 Inch - Ginger (Adrak)
- 1 Tbsp - Chopped Coriander Leaves (Dhaniya Patti)
- 1 Tbsp - Alco Garam Masala
- 1 Tsp - Kasuri Methi
- 1 Tsp - Salt (Namak)
- 2-3 - Cloves (Laung)
- 2 Cups - Chopped Tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp - Alco Mix Veg Lababdar Gravy
- 2 Tbsp - Butter
- 3 Cups - Cubed Paneer
- ¼ Cup - Whipped Cream
- ½ Cup - Chopped Onions
- Place chopped tomatoes, cashews, ginger and garlic, green cardamom, cloves, and water in a saucepan.
- Parboil the tomatoes until they become delicate. If the water in the pan fades and the tomatoes remain firm, add 2-3 tablespoons and continue cooking.
- Once the mixture has cooled down, blend it.
- Melt butter in a Kadhai. Add the tej patta and stir fry for a few moments.
- Add diced onions to the pan and stir them in. Cook, stirring, until the onions are light golden brown.
- Add the tomato-cashew-spice paste into the mixture and add Alco Indian Mix Veg Lababdar gravy.
- Cook and fry the masala mixture. It will tread together, then gradually induce its fat until it's visible around the edges of the paste.
- Add the green chilies, then add the Cubed Paneer.
- After that, sprinkle the crumbled Kasuri methi with the Garam Masala Powder. Thoroughly stir the mixture.
- Lastly, add low-fat cream or heavy whipping cream. Turn off the heat. Garnish with grated Paneer.
Serve the Paneer Lababdar with Tawa Roti, Tandoori Roti, Naan, Kulchha, Steamed Rice or Jeera Rice. To complete the meal, remember to serve onion salad and salted lassi on the side.
Summing Up on Paneer Lababdar Recipe
Are you looking to create delicious Paneer Recipes at home without spending too much time on preparation? Alco Foods has got you covered! Our convenient packages include everything you need to make restaurant-quality dishes like Alco Butter Paneer Masala Mix, Paneer Tikka Masala, and Shahi Paneer. Open the package, mix it with water, and cook. You'll have a delicious Paneer Lababdar Gravy in no time. Try it today and experience the convenience and taste of Alco Foods.
Keep coming to this space for more delicious recipes and infotainment. Alco Foods is all yours; try our Premium Pure Ground Masalas, Masala Mixes, ready-to-cook Gravies, Flavoured Cashews (Kaju), and more.
FAQs on Paneer Lababdar Recipe
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.