INDIAN VEG KOFTA GRAVYVeg Kofta is a cashew and tomato based curry with deep fried balls of minced up vegetables. Veg Kofta is an excellent vegetarian substitute for meatballs. Veg Kofta is best served with rice or naan.
- Total Time - 40 minutes
- Prep Time - 15 minutes
- Cook Time - 25 minutes
- 3 cups - Water
- 25g - Boiled Potatoes
- 1/4 tsp -Salt
- 1/2g tsp - White Pepper
- 1tsp - Butter
- 1 tbsp- Heavy Whipping Cream
- 50g - Alco Veg Kofta Gravy
- Add the Alco Kofta Curry Gravy (50g) packet to a bowl & mix thoroughly with water to create gravy.
- Grate paneer and boiled potato. Mash boiled vegetables.
- Mix paneer, potato, and vegetables with salt and white pepper. Make kofta balls and deep fry them.
- Melt butter in a pan.
- Add gravy & bring to a rapid simmer on med/high heat.
- Add kofta balls in gravy.
- Stir regularly until thickening or desired consistency for 8-10 min. Stir to avoid burning.
- Remove from heat & drizzle in the cream. Let's sit for 3 min.
- Served witsteamedam Rice, Naan, or Chapati.
Get 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.