INDIAN PANEER BUTTER GRAVYOur Butter Paneer Gravy flavor makes for an excellent creamy and buttery simmer sauce that pairs well with paneer.
- Type - Lunch/Dinner
- Serve - 4
- Preparation time - 15 mins
- Cooking Time - 20 mins
- 250g - Paneer
- 50g - Alco Foods Paneer Butter Gravy
- 2 tbsp - Butter
- 2 cups - Water
- 2 tpsp - Cream
- Salt to taste
RECIPE OF PANEER BUTTER MASALA
- Cut the paneer into cubes and keep them aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of butter in a pan.
- Add the Alco Foods Paneer Butter Gravy mix and stir well.
- Add 2 cups of water and mix well to avoid any lumps.
- Bring the mixture to a boil while stirring occasionally.
- Add the paneer cubes and mix well.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes on medium flame or until the gravy thickens and the paneer is cooked.
- Add 2 tablespoons of cream and salt to taste. Mix well.
- Cook for another minute and turn off the heat.
- Your Paneer Butter Gravy is ready to be served hot with rice or naan.
Note: You can add more water if you want a thinner consistency of the gravy.
Using Alco Foods instant gravy mix is a quick and convenient way to prepare Paneer Butter Gravy. With these simple steps, you can enjoy a flavorful and delicious dish in no time.
FAQs on Paneer Butter Gravy Recipe
Can I use frozen paneer for this recipe?
Yes, you can use frozen paneer. Thaw it and soak it in warm water for 10-15 minutes before using it.
Can I use oil instead of butter?
Yes, you can use oil instead of butter. However, the taste and flavor of the gravy may differ.
Can I skip the cream in this recipe?
Yes, you can skip the cream in this recipe. However, it adds richness and creaminess to the gravy.
Can I add more vegetables to this gravy?
Yes, you can add more vegetables like capsicum, peas, and carrots to this gravy. However, it will change the taste and texture of the dish.
Can I make this gravy in advance?
Yes, you can make this gravy in advance and store it in the refrigerator. Reheat it before serving.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.