Let's Make Indian Butter Paneer Gravy.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10-12 minutes
Note: All ingredients in blue are available at alcofoods.com
|Paneer||1 cup Cubed|
|Pepper Powder||1/4 tsp|
|Heavy Whipping Cream||1 tbsp|
|Alco Paneer Butter Gravy||50g|
- Season paneer with salt & pepper.
- Add the Indian Gravy Mix contents to a bowl & mix thoroughly with water to create a gravy.
- Melt butter in a pan.
- Add gravy & bring to a rapid simmer on med/high heat. Stir regularly: 2-3 min.
- Add seasoned paneer to the pan. Continue simmering until gravy thickens to desired consistency: 8-10 min. Stir to avoid burning.
- Remove from heat & drizzle in the cream. Let sit: 3 min.
Visit the Alco Foods website today for more details.
FOR MORE EASY GRAVY BOWLS COLLECTIONS:https://www.alcofoods.com/collections/easy-gravy-bowls
No matter which variation you prefer Dum aloo, with its bite-sized pieces of potato and aromatic sauce is ideal for a light meal, snack, or starter.
Veg Biryani is an aromatic and flavorful rice dish that is made with biryani rice, vegetables and spices. Veg Biryani is a very popular dish in Indian cuisine. Veg Biryani...