Let's Make Indian Aloo Dum Gravy.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Note: All ingredients in blue are available at alcofoods.com
|Pepper Powder||1/4 tsp|
|Heavy Whipping Cream||1 tbsp|
|ALCO Aloo Dum Gravy||50g|
- First, boil 5-7 mini potatoes (Aloo).
- Then add Alco Aloo Dum Gravy(50g) packet to a bowl and thoroughly with water to create a gravy.
- Then melt butter in a pan. Then sauté boiled potatoes with salt & pepper powder for 2-3 minutes.
- Then add gravy and bring to a rapid simmer on medium/ high heat.
- Then stir regularly until thickening or desired consistency for 6-12 minutes. Stir to avoid burning.
- Then remove from the heat and drizzle in the cream. Let's sit for 3 minutes.
- Now served with steamed rice, jeera rice, chapattis, or parathas.
Now you can cook delicious food at your home with pure and healthy spices. Alco Foods offers you a wide range of exotic Indian spices and seasonings that can make your recipes flavorful. The Easy Gravy Bowls offers you containers of quality spices blended to make your food delicious and easy to cook. I prefer Alco Foods spices for cooking food for my family. You should also try it once.
Visit Alco Foods website today for more details..FOR MORE EASY GRAVY BOWLS COLLECTIONS:
No matter which variation you prefer Dum aloo, with its bite-sized pieces of potato and aromatic sauce is ideal for a light meal, snack, or starter.
Veg Biryani is an aromatic and flavorful rice dish that is made with biryani rice, vegetables and spices. Veg Biryani is a very popular dish in Indian cuisine. Veg Biryani...