CHICKEN TIKKA MASALA: THE PERFECT RECIPE FOR ALL TIMES
Is Chicken Tikka Masala your favorite? Read here to learn more about the origin of the legendary Chicken Tikka Masala and confer its tremendous favor in Western countries.
- Serves - 4
- Preparation Time - 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time - 30 Minutes
- 2 cup - Chicken Pieces
- 2 cup - Yogurt
- 1 tbsp - Alco Tikka Masala
- ½ tsp - Ginger garlic paste
- 2 sliced - Onions
- 1/3 cup - Tomato puree
- 3-4 green - Chillies
- 1 tsp - Alco Garam Masala
- 1 tsp - Alco Coriander Powder
- ½ tsp - Alco Turmeric Powder
- 1 cup - Cream
- 2 cup - Water
- Salt to taste
- In a bowl, stir yogurt, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1 tbsp Alco Tikka Masala.
- Add the Chicken pieces to marinate for at least thirty minutes and up to six hours.
- Heat oil in a large pot over a medium flame. Add ginger-garlic paste, and saute for one minute.
- Add onion and chiles and stir for 5-7 minutes or until softened.
- Add 1/3 cup tomato paste and stir for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add Alco Garam Masala, Alco Coriander Powder, Alco Turmeric Powder, Alco Cumin Powder, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Add 1/2 cup water. Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring often and lowering the heat to low if required to hold a gentle simmer until the mixture condenses 10 to 12 minutes.
- Stir in cream and gently simmer, mixing continually, until scarcely thickened, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Simultaneously, grill the marinated chicken pieces. When grilled, add them to the prepared curry.
Serve hot with Naan and Rice.
Time to Wrap Up
There you have it! You are now well-informed about India's Chicken Tikka Masala, a popular dish in many good restaurants across India and around the world. Preparing this delectable and tempting meal is easy with a simple recipe, and it is a perfect option for lunch, dinner, or any special occasion. You can relish this dish any day of the week and enjoy its unique taste and exotic spices.
Keep coming to this space for more delicious recipes and infotainment. Alco Foods is all yours; try our Premium Pure Ground Masalas, Masala Mixes, ready-to-cook Gravies, Flavoured Cashews (Kaju), and more.
FAQS on chicken tikka recipe
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.