EASY GRAVY BOWL
What do we cover?
- What is an Easy Gravy Bowl?
- What are the ingredients in an Easy Gravy Bowl?
- Where does the Easy Gravy Bowl come from?
- What does an Easy Gravy Bowl taste like?
- What dietary and health benefits do an Easy Gravy Bowl provide?
- How to use an Easy Gravy Bowl?
- What makes the Easy Gravy Bowl unique?
What is an Easy Gravy Bowl?
Are you looking for new innovative meals to try at home, but you lack the knowledge, skills, and time to become an expert in the kitchen? Then Easy Gravy Bowls are the perfect product for you. With the Easy Gravy Bowls, anyone can now cook great-tasting Authentic Indian Food at home within a few simple steps and a short amount of time. The Easy Gravy Bowl is a powder that you mix with water and rapidly simmer on a pan to create a simmer sauce that you can eat with chicken, meat, vegetables, or paneer. Indian cuisine has become increasingly popular in the United States because of the movement of people to diversify their palates and discover new flavors. Several people are realizing that Indian cuisine is some of the most flavorful food that you will ever eat and it also provides so many great-tasting dishes for the vegetarian community. Alco Foods currently has thirteen different varieties of Easy Gravy Bowls to give you a taste of some of the best dishes that India has to offer.
EASY GRAVY BOWL - CHICKEN
- BUTTER CHICKEN - When you think of Indian food, the first thing that comes to mind is probably Butter Chicken. Butter Chicken is a creamy and buttery tomato-based gravy that contains pieces of chicken in it. Butter Chicken is native to Northern India and was created by a man named Kundan Lal Gurjal. Butter Chicken is best served with rice or naan.
- CHICKEN KORMA - Creamy Chicken or Chicken Korma is rooted in Mughlai cuisine. Korma means to marinate a meat and then braise the meat in a cream base. When the meat is braised in the cream base, the meat becomes extremely tender and the gravy becomes a rich and creamy glaze. Creamy Chicken is a very creamy, mild and flavorful curry that contains braised chicken. Creamy Chicken is best served with rice or naan.
EASY GRAVY BOWL - MEAT
- MUTTON CURRY - Mutton Curry is a rich savory aromatic curry with juicy pieces of mutton. Mutton Curry was originally prepared by slow-cooking the mutton and curry using an earthen pot and clay oven. Mutton Curry is best served with rice or naan.
EASY GRAVY BOWL- PANEER
- BUTTER PANEER - Are you a vegetarian trying Indian food for the first time? Or are you struggling to resist the smell and beautiful appearance of Butter Chicken, but you are unable to eat chicken? Then Butter Paneer is the perfect dish for you. Butter Paneer is a creamy and buttery tomato-based gravy that contains cubed pieces of paneer. Paneer is an Indian cottage cheese that is a very popular protein substitute in the vegetarian community. Butter Paneer is native to Northern India and was created by a man named Kundan Lal Gurjal. Butter Paneer is best served with rice or naan.
- PANEER- DO- PYAZA - Paneer Do Pyaza literally translates to Paneer and Two Onion. The original recipe calls for onions twice. The first time the onions are chopped and used to cook in the gravy and the second time the onions are added at the end as a garnish. Our Paneer with Onion or Paneer Do Pyaza is a rich and aromatic curry that is greeted by the nice smoky flavor of the pan fried onion and green pepper. Paneer is an Indian cottage cheese that is a very popular protein substitute in the vegetarian community. Paneer Do-Pyaja is best served with rice or naan.
- SHAHI PANEER - Shahi Paneer is a white based gravy that is served with cubed pieces of paneer. Paneer is an Indian cottage cheese that is a very popular protein substitute in the vegetarian community. Shahi Paneer is a Mughlai based dish. Shahi Paneer is best served with rice or naan.
- KADHAI PANEER - Kadhai Paneer is a white-based gravy that is served with cubed pieces of paneer. Paneer is an Indian cottage cheese that is a very popular protein substitute in the vegetarian community. Kadhai Paneer is a Mughlai-based dish. Kadhai Paneer is best served with rice or naan.
EASY GRAVY BOWL - VEGETABLE
- VEG KOFTA - Veg Kofta is cashew and tomato-based curry with deep-fried balls of minced-up vegetables. Veg Kofta is an excellent vegetarian substitute for meatballs. Veg Kofta is best served with rice or naan.
- ALOO DUM - Aloo Dum is a creamy tomato-based curry with baby potatoes. The literal translation of Aloo Dum is slow-cooked potatoes and the dish originates from the northern part of India. Aloo Dum is best served with rice or naan.
- EGG CURRY - Egg Curry is a rich and spicy tomato and onion-based curry that is served with hard-boiled eggs. Egg Curry is excellent comfort food that is commonly served as a side dish. Egg Curry originates from Northern India. Egg Curry is best served with rice and naan.
- FISH CURRY - Fish Curry is a tomato and cashew-based gravy with white fish. Fish Curry is very popular in Goa, which is home to many seaside towns. Fish Curry is best served with rice or naan.
What are the ingredients in an Easy Gravy Bowl?
The Easy Gravy Bowl sets itself apart on the shelf because it contains zero artificial flavors, zero preservatives, zero anti-caking agents, and zero MSG or Fillers. The main ingredient in the Easy Gravy Bowl is cashew. The cashews give the simmered sauce its rich and savory consistency. Beyond the cashews, the Easy Gravy Bowls also contain milk, tomato (for red-based simmer sauces), ginger, garlic, onion, and a variety of exotic spices sourced from India.
Where does the Easy Gravy Bowl come from?
All of the ingredients of the Easy Gravy Bowl are sourced and manufactured in India. The mouthwatering flavors of the Easy Gravy Bowl come from our premium quality spices. India is currently the largest producer, consumer, and exporter of spices in the world. India produces 75 of the 109 spices in the world! The Easy Gravy Bowl is manufactured by ALCO Foods in Raipur, India. ALCO Foods is one of the fastest-growing food manufacturers in India and has become revered in India for their excellent quality and innovative products. ALCO Foods started as a spice manufacturing company and after much success has quickly expanded into new areas such as Flavored Cashews and Indian Simmer Sauces.
What does an Easy Gravy Bowl taste like?
EASY GRAVY BOWL - CHICKEN
- BUTTER CHICKEN - Butter Chicken is a rich, buttery, and creamy curry with a medium spice level.
- CHICKEN KORMA - Chicken Korma is a creamy, zesty, and buttery curry with a medium spice level.
EASY GRAVY BOWL - MEAT
- MUTTON CURRY - Mutton Curry is a rich and spicy curry with a hot spice level.
EASY GRAVY BOWL - PANEER
- BUTTER PANEER - Butter Paneer is a rich, buttery, and creamy curry with a medium spice level.
- PANEER- DO- PYAZA - Paneer Do-Pyaja is a rich and smoky curry with a medium spice level.
- SHAHI PANEER - Shahi Paneer is a sweet and rich curry with a mild spice level.
- KADHAI PANEER - Kadhai Paneer is a sweet and rich curry with a mild spice level.
EASY GRAVY BOWL - VEGETABLE
- VEG KOFTA - Veg Kofta is a tangy, creamy and spicy curry with deep fried vegetarian meatballs and a medium spice level.
- ALOO DUM - Aloo Dum is a creamy and spicy curry with a medium spice level.
- EGG CURRY - Egg Curry is a smooth and spicy curry with a hot spice level.
- FISH CURRY - Fish Curry is a spicy and sour curry with a hot spice level.
What dietary and health benefits do an Easy Gravy Bowl provide?
Dietary Benefits of an Easy Gravy Bowl:
- PALEO FRIENDLY
- GLUTEN FREE
- SOY FREE
Alco Foods Easy Gravy Bowls not only taste amazing, but they are full of nutritional ingredients that have several potential health benefits. It varies based on the flavor, but some of the nutritional ingredients included in the Easy Gravy Bowl are:
Cashews are a great source of protein and heart-healthy fats. The fats contained in cashews help our bodies absorb vitamins such as Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, and Vitamin K. Cashews also help produce fatty acids, which play a vital role in blood clotting and the brain’s development. When consumed in nonexcessive amounts, the cashew’s unsaturated fats can reduce bad cholesterol, improve heart health, and lower blood pressure. Cashews are also an excellent source of essential minerals. Some of the most abundant essential minerals in cashews include:
Turmeric has recently become a very popular supplement for its medicinal benefits. Turmeric contains a very powerful antioxidant called curcumin, but curcumin is not easily absorbed into your blood. If you consume curcumin with black pepper, it will greatly increase the absorption into your bloodstream and help you reap its benefits. Scientists believe that chronic inflammation and free radicals can lead to diseases such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes, metabolic syndrome, arthritis, and alzheimers. Curcumin can help decrease inflammation and neutralize free radicals in your body, decreasing your risk of those diseases.
Ginger contains the bioactive compound gingerol, which is responsible for several of the medicinal benefits that ginger provides. Gingerol is a powerful anti-inflammatory that fights against free radicals and reduces oxidative stress in the body. Ginger is a very popular supplement used to reduce the symptoms of nausea, especially morning sickness in pregnant women. Ginger is also very popular for its potential benefits of relieving pain caused by osteoarthritis and menstrual cramps. Ginger may also help regulate blood sugar levels by reducing the enzymes that break down carbohydrates and preventing glucose from accumulating in the bloodstream by encouraging the muscles to absorb the glucose instead. Ginger also contains essential minerals and vitamins, which include:
- Vitamin C
Chili Powder contains the bioactive compound capsaicin, which has a variety of potential health benefits. When consumed regularly, chili powder is believed to numb your pain receptors over time and help reduce the pain of heartburn caused by acid reflux. Chili Powder paired with a healthy lifestyle may also aid in weight loss by increasing the rate your body burns fat. Chili Powder contains essential minerals and vitamins, which include:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin K1
The oil extracted from Cardamom may be effective in killing bacteria and fungi. Studies have shown that the oil in cardamom kills bacteria and fungi by damaging their cell membrane. Cardamom can also aid those with metabolic syndrome, which leads to heart disease and type 2 diabetes. Metabolic syndrome includes health conditions such as obesity, high cholesterol, and high blood sugar. A study was conducted on women with metabolic syndrome. The study found that those who consumed the green cardamom had lower levels of inflammatory proteins, C-reactive protein, and other markers compared to the placebo group.
Fenugreek may aid women in the production of breast milk. There have been multiple studies conducted having women consume fenugreek and it was found that those women had an increased amount of breast milk production. Fenugreek may also increase testosterone and libido levels in men. There have been multiple studies showing that men who consumed fenugreek had increased performance in the gym and a higher sex drive.
Garlic can improve your immune system and help you fight against colds. Studies have shown that those who consumed garlic not only were less likely to get sick but also significantly reduced their time of being sick. There have also been several studies showing that garlic can reduce blood pressure in people with high blood pressure, reducing their risk of cardiovascular diseases. Large amounts of garlic have also been found to increase antioxidant enzymes. The antioxidant enzymes paired with reduced blood pressure and bad cholesterol can reduce your risk of developing brain diseases such as Alzheimer's.
How to use an Easy Gravy Bowl?
The Easy Gravy Bowl is a dry powder that you mix with water and rapidly simmer on a pan to create a simmering sauce that you can eat with chicken, meat, paneer, and vegetables. With the Easy Gravy Bowl, anyone can cook authentic tasting Indian food within a few simple steps and less than fifteen minutes. The prep and cook steps will vary based on the flavor of the Easy Gravy Bowl, but these are the general steps needed to make an Easy Gravy Bowl:
Prep Steps -
- Prepare the chicken, meat, paneer, or vegetables as instructed on the left panel of the Easy Gravy Bowl.
- Add the Easy Gravy Bowl jar contents to a bowl & mix thoroughly with water to create a gravy.
Cook Steps -
- Cook the chicken, meat, paneer, or vegetables in a pan.
- Add butter to the pan.
- Add the gravy created in the prep steps and bring it to a rapid simmer on medium to high heat. Stir regularly until thickening or desired consistency is achieved.
- Remove from heat and garnish with heaving whipping cream. Let it sit for three minutes.
What makes the Easy Gravy Bowl unique?
- AUTHENTIC TASTE - If you have already tried easy-to-make Indian meals, you are aware that the taste is not authentic. The Easy Gravy Bowl is the only way to experience authentic tasting Indian food within minutes. The Easy Gravy Bowl is made using only premium quality ingredients that are sourced entirely from India.
- ERGONOMIC PACKAGING - Simmer sauces or pre-made Indian meals typically come in heavy glass jars or large plastic containers that take up a lot of shelf or refrigerator space. Our Easy Gravy Bowl produces the same amount of food at a fraction of the space. It comes in a small plastic jar that weighs less than 4oz and is only 2in x 2in x 3.75in and makes enough simmer sauce for a family of four to enjoy! The Easy Gravy Bowl is also shelf-stable, so you don’t have to worry about it taking up any refrigerator space.
- 100% NATURAL - We do not add any artificial flavors, so all of the ingredients are 100% natural and ethically sourced directly from the Earth. We believe you should never have to use artificial flavors when the Earth provides so many great-tasting natural flavors for us. There are also no added preservatives. We are committed to serving you food products that you can feel safe consuming. We believe that you should always know what you are eating, which is why we do not use any strange chemicals created in a lab to help extend the shelf life of our products.
- ETHICALLY SOURCED - We are committed to strengthening our community, which is why all of our ingredients are ethically sourced and purchased from farmers in India.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do Easy Gravy Bowls contain artificial flavors?
No. Easy Indie Bowl contains only natural flavor and does not contain artificial ingredients. The spices used are all natural and healthy.
Is Easy Indian Bowl mix not good for health?
The ingredients present in Easy Indian Bowl are nutritious and contain minerals, vitamins, and more.
Easy Indian Bowl contains ingredients that are used only in India.
Alco Foods Easy Indian Bowl is famous in the US. These mixtures are popular in other regions as well as in India. We love the fact that we are able to deliver an authentic experience around the world and customers like yourselves are loving our products.
How to use Easy Gravy Bowl?
Take 2 tbsp of Easy Gravy Bowl and mix with water. Cook for 10-12 minutes and add ingredients to the pan.
Easy Gravy Bowl recipes take a long time to prepare.
The recipes with Easy Gravy Bowl are easy to cook and take no time to prepare.