Instant Amritsari Chole Gravy
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Note: All ingredients in blue are available at alcofoods.com
|Soaked/ Boiled Chickpeas||1 cup|
|Coriander Leaves||for garnishing|
|Onion (Chopped)||1 cup|
|ALCO Amritsari Chole Gravy Powder||50g|
- First, add Alco Amritsari Chole Gravy(50g) packet to a bowl and thoroughly with water to create a gravy.
- Then heat oil to a pan. Then add tomatoes and sauté for 4-5 minutes.
- Then add gravy and cook for 1 minute.
- Then add boiled chickpeas and cook for 1 minute.
- Then add water and cook for 6-12 minutes till the gravy thickens, while stir regularly
- Garnish with chopped ginger, coriander leaves, and onion
- Serve Hot