Paneer Butter Masala In 15 Minutes
Are you a vegetarian trying Indian food for the first time? Or are you struggling to resist the smell and beautiful appearance of Butter Chicken, but you are unable to eat chicken? Then Butter Paneer is the perfect dish for you. Butter Paneer is a creamy and buttery tomato-based gravy that contains cubed pieces of paneer. Paneer is an Indian cottage cheese that is a very popular protein substitute in the vegetarian community. Butter Paneer is native to Northern India and was created by a man named Kundan Lal Gujral. Butter Paneer is best served with rice or naan.
Looking for new great-tasting vegetarian dishes? Try our Indian Gravy Mix to create a mouth-watering simmer sauce in 3 simple steps-
- Mix with Water
- Cook with paneer for 12 min
- Serve and Enjoy!
Let's Make Indian Butter Paneer Gravy.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10-12 minutes
Note: All ingredients in blue are available at alcofoods.com
||1 cup Cubed
|Heavy Whipping Cream
|Alco Paneer Butter Gravy
- Season paneer with salt & pepper.
- Add the Indian Gravy Mix contents to a bowl & mix thoroughly with water to create a gravy.
- Melt butter in a pan.
- Add gravy & bring to a rapid simmer on med/high heat. Stir regularly: 2-3 min.
- Add seasoned paneer to the pan. Continue simmering until gravy thickens to desired consistency: 8-10 min. Stir to avoid burning.
- Remove from heat & drizzle in the cream. Let sit: 3 min.
Now you can cook delicious food at your home with pure and healthy spices. Alco Foods
offers you a wide range of exotic Indian spices and seasonings that can make your recipes flavorful. The Easy Gravy Bowls
offers you containers of quality spices blended to make your food delicious and easy to cook. I prefer Alco Foods spices for cooking food for my family. You should also try it once.
Visit the Alco Foods website today for more details.
FOR MORE EASY GRAVY BOWLS COLLECTIONS: