Butter Paneer Masala
Are you a vegetarian trying Indian food for the first time? Or are you struggling to resist the smell and beautiful appearance of Butter Chicken, but you are unable to eat chicken? Then Butter Paneer is the perfect dish for you. Butter Paneer is a creamy and buttery tomato-based gravy that contains cubed pieces of paneer. Paneer is an Indian cottage cheese that is a very popular protein substitute in the vegetarian community. Butter Paneer is native to Northern India and was created by a man named Kundan Lal Gujral. Butter Paneer is best served with rice or naan.
Let's Make Indian Butter Paneer Gravy.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10-12 minutes
Note: All ingredients in blue are available at alcofoods.com
|Paneer||1 cup Cubed|
|Pepper Powder||1/4 tsp|
|Heavy Whipping Cream||1 tbsp|
|Alco Paneer Butter Gravy||50g|
- Season paneer with salt & pepper.
- Add the Indian Gravy Mix contents to a bowl & mix thoroughly with water to create a gravy.
- Melt butter in a pan.
- Add gravy & bring to a rapid simmer on med/high heat. Stir regularly: 2-3 min.
- Add seasoned paneer to the pan. Continue simmering until gravy thickens to desired consistency: 8-10 min. Stir to avoid burning.
- Remove from heat & drizzle in the cream. Let sit: 3 min.
Visit the Alco Foods website today for more details.